[hibernate-dev] auto-apply AttributeConverter and parameterized types

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 6 17:12:18 EDT 2015

I know I am asking way too much for someone to actually look at some code
;)  but it would be amazing if someone versed in Classmate and/or
parameterized types could take a look at my implementation.  I isolated
most of the code
in org.hibernate.boot.internal.AttributeConverterDescriptorImpl now and
in org.hibernate.boot.internal.AttributeConverterManager.  I basically
completely re-wrote how auto-applicable converters are matched so that the
logic is centralized in these classe (local @Convert application is a
different beast).