[hibernate-dev] Link to test case templates

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Oct 30 10:16:21 EDT 2015

It looks like that may just be an invalid URL.  It looks like the content
that was at that URL was not migrated over in the website migration.

This ties in with an uneasiness that has been growing on me tbh...  We have
too many places users have to look for  potential information.  The
website, the JBoss wiki, the GitHub wiki, README.mds, CONTRIBUTING.mds.
It's hard to keep straight :)

Ideally a lot of this would live under hibernate.org website umbrella.  But
to be frank, I find developing content for hibernate.org and in.relation.to
to be cumbersome.  We can get into "why" in a separate subject.