[hibernate-dev] Staging branches on in.relation.to and hibernate.org

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 3 17:02:02 EDT 2015

Do you want to see the changes on staging before releasing, or are you confident that these changes will work?
Most of my work on hibernate.org and in.relation.to are on the production branch directly. Especially since I do render things locally first.
I occasionally force push a change to staging to discuss it with others.

Emmanuel