[hibernate-dev] Cache

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 8 16:19:51 EDT 2015

Petar,

The Ehcache developers actually maintain that hibernate-ehcache module.
Alex has told me that the API is stable across all of those versions,
meaning that you can drop any of those versions you mentioned alongside
hibernate-ehcache and it will JustWork(tm).

That said, I know Alex is working on jcache based integration with
Hibernate caching.