[hibernate-dev] Antlr sources generated into default package

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 28 03:02:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

When building hibernate-core, I am observing a strange mismatch of
package declaration and file location of generated Antlr sources (this
is about the current parser in ORM, not SQM):

The files are generated into
hibernate-core/target/generated-src/antlr/main/, i.e. the default
package. But the package declarations within the files are
"org.hibernate.sql.ordering.antlr" and
"org.hibernate.hql.internal.antlr". Subsequently, I am seeing lots of
compile errors in Eclipse.

Apparently it's not an issue with Gradle and I suppose also not in
IntelliJ, but I am puzzled how this actually works. Anyone observing
the same and with an idea how to generate the files into a directory
structure matching their package statements?

Thanks,

--Gunnar