[hibernate-dev] Antlr sources generated into default package

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 28 08:04:01 EDT 2015

Java sources do not need to be kept in directory corresponding to their
package.  It is a in-accurate common belief that that is needed.  It is
convention, sure, but not needed.  That said, as Gunnar pointed out it is a
regression in the Gradle Antlr parser that I actually reported to them.   I
had not realized it was addressed yet.  And since it is "cosmetic" I
reallly did not put much effort into it.