[hibernate-dev] 6.0 planning

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 4 11:29:23 EDT 2016

I don't think I would equate reactive and CQRS, but reactive (say in the
Rx sense) definitely goes for a more action centric persistence than an
ORM centric persistence.
I did explore only a little bit but I could not fully re conciliate a Rx
centric API with the idea of a (extra)-transaction bound persistence
context.

Ideas welcome.