[hibernate-dev] Master

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 6 17:04:01 EDT 2016

Sounds reasonable. Do you think it will be unstable, i.e. should we
temporarily disable complaint emails from Jenkins, or even the full
build tasks?

Also, this implies that any future backport becomes similarly harder,
so you could also simply ask others to hold pushing on master, then
have people forward-port when it's done.. it's the same really but
that's why I mention it: as the complexity is interchangeable it's a
fair request, with the difference you have:
 - others help you port the other patches forward rather than doing it all alone
 - the authors of the original patch doing it, that should make it a bit simpler