[hibernate-dev] A warmup task: HSEARCH-2207

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 8 08:35:11 EDT 2016

Hi Mincong,

Gunnar suggested that I find a first task for you to familiarize with
the project, and to have you practice the process of creating patches
and proposing them for integration over GitHub.

I think this issue could be suited:
 - https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HSEARCH-2207

I hope it's not too boring! It's not just an exercise, we need that
done so it would be a valuable contribution already.

Do you have an account on our JIRA server? If not create one, then let
me know your user id so I can assign the issue to you.

Thanks,