[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.org and Roadmap nav link

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 22 11:15:35 EDT 2016

Right, this is actually exactly what I end up doing for any dealing with
hibernate.org or in.relation.to...

Keep in mind I just want to author come content :)

Personally I find the whole process just gets in the way.  Generally right
out of the chute we have to deal with forced pushes on staging and getting
that all straightened out.  Then I have to locally fight docker, etc to get
the site built and hosted.  It just feels like a lot (to me) to author some
content.