[hibernate-dev] HipChat history is limited

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 25 04:09:55 EDT 2016

Hey all,

I was looking for a discussion I had with Emmanuel a few month ago on
HipChat. But navigating back in time, I could not go before Feb 1st because
I hit "You've reached the end of your viewable chat history. Switch to
HipChat Plus for unlimited access".

Does anyone know whether we can get free HipChat Plus licenses as an OSS
project? If not, I personally see no other way than going back to IRC
completely.

Not sure whether that only affects 1:1 chats (I could go back farther in
the history of project rooms), but having access to only less than three
months of history is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks,

--Gunnar