[hibernate-dev] "Service" in Hibernate Search: history, lessons learned and rewrite

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 27 08:48:02 EDT 2016

On 27 April 2016 at 10:33, Davide D'Alto <daltodavide at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is an interesting sum up.
> Shouldn't we keep these thoughts in a separate document for developer?
>
> Together with some higher level diagrams of the architecture, maybe.

I indeed wrote it as you expressed need for an high-level overview of Search.

I can add a distilled version to our wiki and try to incorporate the
feedback, but I was hoping we'd avoid the direction which might bring
us to UML age :) .. maybe a clarification on the javadocs and contract
methods would suffice?