[hibernate-dev] NoORM team meeting minutes

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:21:23 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Here are the transcripts of the NoORM team meeting:
16:12 < jbott> Meeting ended Tue Aug  2 14:12:04 2016 UTC.
Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v
16:12 < jbott> Minutes:
16:12 < jbott> Minutes (text):
16:12 < jbott> Log:

As for the next 2 months sprint, here is the current plan:
- Sanne: 1 month OGM to finish Hot Rod integration, Search on the side
and 1 month Search after that
- Davide: OGM to make progress on 5.1
- Guillaume: finish OGM-1064 + review, then either BV or Search + OGM PR buddy
- Gunnar: BV, probably some OGM review on the side
- Yoann: either Search or BV depending on Gunnar's feedback - we
thought it might be a good idea to make him start on the new Sort API
Emmanuel drafted for Search

We will discuss with Gunnar on Monday to decide what's the plan for
Yoann or me regarding BV/Validator.


More information about the hibernate-dev mailing list