[hibernate-dev] Importing OGM in Eclipse: workaround needed [AKA: the domino effect of fixing your own tools..]

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 10 05:53:02 EDT 2016

On 10 August 2016 at 09:42, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you just add a note on the required plug-in version to the readme
> and/or contribution guide.

Ok, adding to readme however let's hope it won't have to stay there for long:
 - https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm/pull/747

Since you felt this needed some addressing, wouldn't you rather apply
my workaround to the project?
At least occasional contributors wouldn't have to face this step.

I'll polish my "workaround" with some more comments and send that as PR too.