[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM version for WildFly 10.1

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 16:52:02 EDT 2016

I've been reviewing the differences in APIs/SPIs for 5.0 vs 5.1. They are
primarily changes in SPI (which is OK), but there are a couple of changes
that I need to investigate further to ensure they won't affect
applications. I don't see anything insurmountable at this point. If
necessary, I think we can deal with these changes in a compatible way.

I'm running out of time to be able to release 5.1.1 today, so I will finish
looking at the API/SPI differences next week and post the results. If
something needs to be changed to be compatible, I will make those changes
in 5.1.2.

On to releasing 5.1.1...