[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Bolt vs Rest for Neo4j

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:25:19 EDT 2016

Hi Davide,

I wanted to add 2 things:
- Neo4j remote with Rest has not been released yet;
- if we remove the Rest protocol, remote Neo4j will only be supported with
Neo4j >= 3

Personally I'm +1 to only support remote Neo4j with Bolt. Maintaining one
more dialect/protocol just to provide remote for Neo4j < 3 does not sound
like a good tradeoff to me.

--
Guillaume