[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] Google Summer of Code: JSR 352 batch job for re-indexing entities

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 23 04:00:24 EDT 2016

Hey Mincong,

Many thanks for your fantastic GSoC contribution and also the nice blog
post!

You did an excellent job during the program; it has been a pleasure to work
with you on technical as well as personal terms. The remaining issues
should not be too hard to address, so the JSR 352 job may be merged as a
module into the core HSEARCH code base hopefully very soon.

I'm very happy to hear that you'll stay around and am looking forward very
much to your future contributions for finishing up the batch job and
whatever of the projects you'd like to work on. Just let me/us know in case
you want to discuss any specific issues and get started with something.

Emmanuel, many thanks for helping out during my PTO!

Mincong, kudos again and all the best,

--Gunnar