[hibernate-dev] Centralized access to "bootstrap only" resources

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 30 05:09:13 EDT 2016

I am not sure if that is still relevant but in the past, either HSEARCH
or HV were keeping the ReflectionManager around to use it at runtime
(either because metadata was loaded lazily or because of a reboot of the
factories due to a configuration change.

So we need to check that losing access to ReflectionManager after SF is
created won't be problematic for these projects.

Emmanuel