[hibernate-dev] How best to eliminate the Javassist dependency from Hibernate applications...

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 3 09:01:25 EST 2016

I should point out... The big drawback with that (and with cloning in
general since its the Javassist package renaming that is important in both)
is that its no longer a simple matter update (bug-fixes, etc) Javassist
usage in Hibernate.  Its certainly no longer simple as in drop-in the
replacement from upstream.