[hibernate-dev] documentation translations

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 11 11:57:02 EST 2016

The translations of the ORM documentation (at least) is completely out of
date.  Has been for many years.  To the point where we stopped even
publishing translations.

So at this point, as we migrate to Asciidoc(tor) and make changes to doc
hosting do we plan for eventual translations?  Or do we move forward
assuming no translations?

At the end of the day this is a simple point in that I need to know whether
to preserve the en-US directory in the publishing or not.  But if we do not
plan on having translations, it seems odd to even deal with these language
dirs.