[hibernate-dev] Who deleted http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/validator ?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 17 11:13:35 EST 2016

I dont think we should be "internalizing" the docs under hibernate.org if
by that you mean hosting them there.  Like I mentioned I am really not a
fan of the practical side of that which means having to do git commands to
that hibernate.org repo to publish docs for a release.  Maybe that's just
me.

I really am just talking about the doc link pages.  I.e.:

http://hibernate.org/orm/documentation/5.1/
http://hibernate.org/orm/documentation/5.0/
etc