[hibernate-dev] Forum database banned emails issue

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sat Jan 16 06:25:24 EST 2016

It is documented here:
 - https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/ForumsAdministrationAccess

However as you can see it's not easy to get to. You need to hop around
several security checks and get authorization from each party.

I can help with this as I already have access - if I remember the
whole process ;-) - but you'll have to describe what you want me to do
exactly. Do I need to wipe a large amount of data from a table? And do
you have some example data to help me make sure I'm wiping the right
table? Also please let me know if this is urgent: seems like a quite
delicate matter and since I'm having a bit of fever now I'm afraid I'd
mess up with the production db :)

Sanne