[hibernate-dev] EnhancementContext and HHH-10801

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 1 15:17:18 EDT 2016

As it is an addition of a method to an SPI interface, then no it will not
be breaking applications.

It may or may not affect integrations.  The only implementations of
EnhancementContext
I know of are our implementations.  So,  certainly you could say that it
potentially breaks integrations.  But afaik it is only our implementations
of these things that fall under your label of support.