[hibernate-dev] "Awaiting Testcase" transition

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 18 09:25:17 EDT 2016

This is the comment that will now be added to an issue whenever an issue is
transitioned to "Awaiting Test Case":

Please attach a short but complete [test case|
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/wiki/Test-Case-Guide] that
reproduces the reported bug.

* That Test Case Guide is something I just wrote.