[hibernate-dev] People can't find our docs

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:57:19 EDT 2016

I've updated the microdata on our blog.
I  used the google validation page to check the result:
https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/?hl=EN#url=http%3A%2F%2Fin.relation.to%2F

I'm not familiar with microdata, if you think that something is wrong
let me know.

I have a question about the organization, should I put Red Hat or Hibernate?
At the moment I'm using Hibernate and hibernate.org as organizarion
url, but let me know.

Cheers,
Davide