[hibernate-dev] Eclipse Che - quickstart for Hibernate contributions?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 13 05:32:54 EDT 2016

Thanks Max!

no worries, we have no rush. Just seems nice to be listed there as well ;)

My evil plan includes to make it easy to write a unit test to somehow
associate to the process of reporting an issue on JIRA.. it would be
great if you could discuss this use case when you meet with them face
to face?

I'll be watching the other thread you started; including Pete as I
discussed this with him too.

Cheers,
Sanne