[hibernate-dev] No Hibernate Search version compatible with Hibernate ORM 5.2.0.Final

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 20 09:47:45 EDT 2016

We all discussed these changes in the dev list.  You could easily have been
proactive in these concerns.  And yes, I mentioned exactly these points
Sanne is bringing up on that original discussion.

Bottom line we all agreed that there were some breaking changes in 5.2 and
we all understood the motivations and we all agreed to do them anyway.

Thanks.