[hibernate-dev] Blog tag vs categories

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:10:48 EDT 2016

The problem with having many tags is that you will have a huge tag cloud
with just a few words more visible than the others.
This was the case before we did some clean up. In our case it also becomes
hard to keep track of the tags we already used
with the result of several duplicates.

Now that I think about it, didn't we have a validation in place for tags?