[hibernate-dev] Using Java8 language features in OGM/HotRod

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 23 15:02:20 EDT 2016

+1 for fixing these things, I also was wondering about some apparent style
violations which CS failed to report. Must have been these bug fixes then.

The only thing coming to my mind is Davide's work which may change things
in the existing Neo4j code. Maybe you two quickly sync? Apart from that I'd
say let's do it.