[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Any idea for OGM-1000?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sun Mar 27 13:20:09 EDT 2016

On 25 March 2016 at 18:54, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> I'll wait to see the PoC but the idea of a new project is concerning me. I
> honestly don't think we have the bandwidth for another code base, release
> cycle, "marketing cycle" and all that comes with it.

I totally hear you about concerns of bandwith, but I don't think that
keeping it as part of another project would necessarily be leaner.
+1 to "let's see", yet it feels like we didn't synch up much about how
this thing should be shaped.. from my part I'm not entirely clear on
the goal but I assumed you and Gunnar had talked more about it.

Sanne