[hibernate-dev] JIRA: Activity dashboard not accessible for anonymous users

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed May 4 06:20:35 EDT 2016

On 4 May 2016 at 11:06, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
> E.g. that one: https://hibernate.atlassian.net/projects/HSEARCH/summary
>
> The first icon on the left side (with the Hibernate logo) links to this. Do
> you see the activity feed when clicking on in and not being logged in?

Ok, no I see an error indeed. Thanks for clarifying!

BTW unrelated but I don't like the default "landing pages" for
projects even when there are no errors,
I don't remember exactly what one would see some years ago (older JIRA
version) but I
remember making it sense as a starting page.

I'm assuming you took that link from some of our documentation/README,
as it used to be a good starting URL.
Happy to update the link to something better, if you have
suggestions.. I couldn't find a better alternative :-/

Thanks,