[hibernate-dev] NoORM IRC meeting transcripts

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue May 10 10:21:34 EDT 2016

Hi all,
thanks for the logs.

yes like Emmanuel suggested please don't make me a bottleneck by
assigning me OGM reviews

OGM release:
Yes please make it happen :)
All tasks seem "ready for launch" on JIRA since last week. I hope
someone could copy the updated "quickstart" to the website, I've not
done so yet as I think it needs to be done right after the release.
While fixing some issues last week I fixed some documentation areas
which were outdated. Maybe there are other ancient sections which need
a bit of rewording?
I wanted to do this final re-read of all chapters but didn't have time
to do it, if someone could do a proof-read that would be nice.

Search release:
 We need to release Beta1 soon too, ideally tomorrow. I'm a bottleneck
here but I hope you could help by rebasing the PRs and merge all those
which aren't specifically assigned to me.
 I left the primary workstation running at home and can control it to
kick the Maven release.

Thanks,
Sanne