[hibernate-dev] [ORM] EhCache 3 and JCache

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 20 09:40:35 EDT 2016

What we had decided before during a discussion with myself, Alex Snaps,
Radim and Sanne was to develop a JCache-based L2 case module and that
Ehcache 3 would be supported through that mechanism.  We'd continue support
for the current Ehcahce 2 based hibernate-ehcache module for a short period
of time.