[hibernate-dev] Changing group ids from org.hibernate to org.hibernate.{project}

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 6 02:26:09 EDT 2016

> Thinking about it more though, don't we have that problem anyway since we
> still want to publish relocation artifacts?

Do we need to create relocation artifacts for new modules only added after
the group id change? There won't be wrong references to these out in the
wild, so people should be fine without them?

Either way I think if ORM changes it in 6, we should do it consistently for
HV/HSEARCH, too, as it will be less confusing down the road.