[hibernate-dev] i18n, Anyone have any pointers?

rapidtransit440 at aol.com rapidtransit440 at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 14:25:19 EDT 2016

Through my travels, I've had to implement some services with Hibernate, so I thought I would like to join the line of people who thinks they can actually get a translation module working. My course so far is mostly copy pasta and make some modifications to InflightMetadataImpl and then DenormalizedTable, and then look at how @DiscrimnatorColumn is read and its meta data is produced, I'm assuming it is a SyntheticProperty?

For right now I just want to make sure there isn't going to be a huge change upcoming in any part of the bootstrap process.

Also I have only thought up until the bootstrap process, and if anyone can give me some advice what I should look into next would be appreciated.