[hibernate-dev] dynamic instantiation queries

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 24 16:30:24 EDT 2016

Option 2# looks very nice indeed, I'd like that as it would be useful
to be able to create immutable DTOs directly from a query; but I'm
wondering what kind of difficulties this might pose, for example I'd
assume the DTO constructor would be able to trigger lazy loading of
any property of Person?

Also wondering, if we expose query results as streams in the future,
would such a feature not become obsolete?