[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Validator 5.3.0.CR1 released

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 5 11:13:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

It's with great pleasure that I announce you the first Candidate Release of
Hibernate Validator 5.3.0.

The idea behind this release is to provide our users with enhancements and
bugfixes while we are making progress towards Bean Validation 2.0 and
Hibernate Validator 6.

Expect a quick release of Hibernate Validator 5.3.0.Final if no outstanding
issues are discovered.

See the announcement post
http://in.relation.to/2016/09/05/hibernate-validator-530-cr1-out/ for more
information about this release!

As always, your feedback is highly welcome!

On a side note, if you are interested in defining the future of Bean
Validation, please come join us working on BV 2.0 here:
http://beanvalidation.org/.

Happy testing!

--
Guillaume