[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Hibernat OGM contrib repository

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 17 11:32:39 EDT 2017

If I understand correctly the consensus for the contrib dialects is:

* Keep the same group id of core: org.hibernate.ogm
* Keep the same license we use in OGM
* Create a repository per dialect: each repository will have it's own
life-cycle, it will depend on core and it won't impact the other
dialects.

I'm not sure if I like the idea to have a repository per dialect in
term of maintenance but it seems the most flexible approach.

Would that work for everybody?

Thanks,
Davide