[hibernate-dev] NoORM IRC meeting minutes

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:28:39 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:

> This might work for HV but please don't do this generally?
> Concurrently running builds will fail because of conflicting resource
> usage,
> and we had plenty of cases in which some ports are needd which you
> didn't even know about.

At least for all the projects using our unified release scripts it
shouldn't be an issue: we don't run the tests in the release process
(you're supposed to check that all the CI jobs are green before releasing).

It might still be an issue though if you start resources even if the tests
are not running. Might be the case with OGM and Search.

--
Guillaume