[hibernate-dev] [hibernate-users] Request Information for EAR and related exceptions

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 4 11:38:48 EDT 2017

Dear Lucia,

I'm afraid the lists you addressed are meant for technical
development: we're not familiar with such matters. The Hibernate
project is sponsored by Red Hat, inc., so I would suggest to contact
the legal department of Red Hat.

If you are a Red Hat customer you should be able to get directly in
touch for any legal concern with your account manager; we also have
offices in Milano and Roma. If you're not a customer I think they
might be willing to help you at opensource-legal at redhat.com .

Best Regards,
Sanne