[hibernate-dev] Contributions - changes "CLA" process

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 8 17:56:36 EDT 2017

In the US we have a saying that ignorance is no excuse.  Copyrights and
licenses are laws just like any others laws - and ignorance of these laws
is not a valid excuse for breaking them.

signed-off is not required.  Richard is in agreement with that. Of course
if you feel it is warranted and useful you can use it the other projects,
but for ORM I am making the decision to not complicate these processes
needlessly.