[hibernate-dev] Killing hibernate-jpa-api ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 14 05:17:26 EST 2017

On 13 December 2017 at 13:23, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Just to be sure, including an EPL-licensed item is fine as far as WildFly is
> concerned? Other than that, +1 for that change.

To clarify on this, and better answer Yoann's concern which I didn't
address properly before:

org.hibernate.javax.persistence also is EPL. So we're not switching
license without the user's consent, and there's precedent in WildFly.

Also several other libraries included in WildFly use EPL; you can find
full documentation on the subject included with the WildFly
distribution under docs/licenses/

Thanks,