[hibernate-dev] Removing the BlueOcean plugin on CI

Jordan Gigov coladict at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:54:58 EST 2017

First the comment needs to be outside the property, otherwise it's not
detected as a text-only node.

Secondly managementPort has to be set, because while arquillian passes
on jboss.socket.binding.port-offset but does not take it into account.
Because of port-offset the management port is moved from 9990 to
10127, but it's the runner framework doesn't know that. It gets stuck
waiting to confirm server start, but it's looking at port 9990 to
check it.

And it looks like I've made the patch with tabs, while the rest of the
file is spaces. Don't commit it mixed like that.