[hibernate-dev] 6.0 - Query literal rendering

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:33:13 EST 2017

May I ask what happened to the idea of not rendering through the
literals at all and just "inject" them into the result tuple? We could
even go as far as allowing expressions on constant values to be
evaluated in memory instead of sending that to the DB.

Other than that, the settings seem ok, but how does that affect
subqueries? The same way? Or are subqueries the exception?

Regards,

Christian