[hibernate-dev] CI Jenkins upgraded to version 2.38

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 3 12:23:46 EST 2017

Thanks! Looking forward to using pipelines :)

It seems PR jobs for Hibernate Search do not trigger anymore, though:

 * https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/pull/1273 was submitted
yesterday
 * there is no build on http://ci.hibernate.org/view/Pull%20Requests/job/
hibernate-search-PR/ since december 23
 * and I tried to restart the build explicitly from the PR, with no luck

It's a bit odd, because the OGM PR job seems to work fine... From what I
can see there hasn't been any particular change on the OGM job.

I can't look at the trigger options on GitHub (I lack the access rights),
but maybe the difference between OGM and Search lies there?

Anyway... I'm going for today, maybe I'll see something obvious tomorrow
morning!

Cheers,

Yoann Rodière <yoann at hibernate.org>
Hibernate NoORM Team