[hibernate-dev] [Hibernate ORM] Javadoc missing in Maven repositories

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 16 11:11:29 EST 2017

I'm not sure if the agreement is in wanting to keep the status quo, or
if it's simply not worth our time to chase such things. In other
words: may I suggest to such users that we'd accept a pull request, or
you'd rather not waste bandwidth during releases?

Either way is fine by me, but I wonder if users from other IDEs and
tools are getting left in the dark for something which we'd have a
script do.