[hibernate-dev] NoORM - New groupId and relocation artifacts

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 30 07:01:34 EST 2017

Nothing major, but still this got me wondering:
 - why the parent pom "hibernate-validator-relocation" ?
 - why the profile switch? do you plan to omit these artifacts for -
say - nightly builds and local testing of other projects depending on
it?
 - what's the benefit you're hoping to achieve by being consistent
with this approach?

Thanks,
Sanne