[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 5.6.0.Final and 5.7.0.CR1 released

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 30 13:07:25 EST 2017

Hello,

We just released Hibernate Search 5.6.0.Final, the first stable release
featuring experimental support for Elasticsearch (2.x).

We also started the candidate release phase for Hibernate Search 5.7 by
releasing version 5.7.0.CR1, with support for ORM 5.2.7 and newer (but not
older, see the blog post).
This is the last step before 5.7 is released, so be sure to check it out so
you can share your thoughts with us before the release!

For more information, please see our blog:

http://in.relation.to/2017/01/30/hibernate-search-5-6-0-Final-and-5-7-0-CR1/

Cheers,

Yoann Rodière <yoann at hibernate.org>
Hibernate NoORM Team