[hibernate-dev] HHH-10162 Inheritance and L2 cache

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 2 13:15:41 EST 2017

BTW, regarding the Hip Chat "Dev" room, I'd personally not rely on replies
from there.  E.g. I never saw your question there, and others likely did
not either.  FWIW we had all agreed on a block of time when we would try to
be available in that room specifically to discuss such things.  IIRC that
was roughly between 10 and 12 my time (central US).