[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM 5.1.5

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 19:29:51 EDT 2017

It turns out that I need to release Hibernate ORM 5.1.5 after all, so it
can be included in WildFly. I created the 5.1.5 tag yesterday, and now I am
going through the steps to release 5.1.5 to the community.

In the process I will have to reopen all the jiras that were backported to
add 5.1.5 as a fix version, then re-close them.

There may be more 5.1 community releases after 5.1.5. If there is something
you think should be backported to 5.1 (or 5.0) please feel free to let me
know by clicking the "Backport" checkbox in the Jira or adding a jira
comment directed to me using [~gbadner] or @gbadner.

Please do not backport a fix yourself without checking with me first.

Thanks,
Gail